- Are you concerned about the management of osteoporosis or do you have a history of osteoporosis in your family?
- Are you experiencing a loss of strength or aches and pains?
- Is your sleep disrupted by hip pain, stress or your bladder?
- Are you suffering a loss of continence or a loss of libido?
Menopause is one of the many transitions in life that women will journey. Symptoms can include weight gain, hot flushes, aches and pains, sleep disturbance, a loss of libido, pelvic floor weakness and mood swings.
Here at Synergy Physio we have expertise in women’s health of all ages and our passion is to help women improve their health and vitality throughout menopause.
We offer compassionate and caring one on one consultations as well as classes to help you with your health!
Our services include:
- Caring compassionate and professional team with additional expertise and qualifications in women’s health care including pelvic floor health, continence, prolapse and pessary fitting.
- Private and professional rooms with one on one longer appointment times and after hours availability to ensure your complete privacy and care.
- On the spot health fund claims.
- Supportive exercise rehabilitation classes guided by a professional physiotherapist or exercise physiologist to help you manage and conquer hip pain, bursitis, tendon injuries, core stability, balance and osteoporosis.
- Advanced expertise and assessment for pelvic floor health including real time ultrasound.
- Assessment and treatment for menopause related conditions including back pain, pelvic pain, hip bursitis and osteoporosis.
- Friendly and supportive women’s health care team.
- Clear communication with your health team to ensure your health care including gynaecologists and GPs
Like to learn more about how to manage hip pain or bursitis? Download your FREE E-book with 5 expert tips here