We are the Sunshine Coasts leading women’s physio team, helping women with their health! As a women’s health physio team, we are here to provide professional caring support, and inspire you toward better health!
- Are you a new mum and having trouble with your breastfeeding pain, back pain, bladder control or C-section scar?
- Are you pregnant and having trouble with back or rib pain?
- Are you nearing menopause and having trouble with increasing aches and pains and would like to stay active and healthy?
- Are you concerned about osteoporosis?
- Are you having occasional and embarrassing bladder or pelvic floor weakness that you would like to conquer in a supportive professional and caring environment?
- Have you been diagnosed with endometriosis and would like help with pain management?
- Have you been experiencing painful sex and would like to know what to do about it from expert women’s health physiotherapists who respect and care about your health?
- Would you like to get healthy, lose weight and start exercising after pregnancy in a safe and professional group environment without the risk of prolapse or worsening abdominal seperation?
Our team here at Synergy Physio offer you expertise and care in all areas of women’s health! We are happy to help you- call us on 07 5448 3369 to chat to our friendly supportive team.
Would you like expert tips for a healthy body throughout your pregnancy? Access our FREE ebook click here!
Are you looking for a clinic with a complete health approach? Here at Synergy Physio we offer a wide range of services including physiotherapy dedicated to improving your health- especially for women!
Women need a team of health care professionals that have expertise in all of the conditions that can occur during a womens life. Changes to women’s health and bodies during pregnancy, delivery and post- partum can contribute to back, pelvic, hip and rib pain. Like to know women’s health physio tips for a healthy pregnancy body and birth? Click here!
The journey into motherhood can also create pelvic floor problems including incontinence, prolapse and painful intercourse. If you’re concerned about symptoms of prolapse you can read more here. Returning to exercise and activity safely after having your baby can also be essential step in prevention prolapse or pelvic floor problems. Read our essential steps here if you have just had your baby and wanting to know simple steps you need to take when returning to exercise.
Then moving through the course of a woman’s life, we find the juggles of family, work-life balance and stress can all play havoc on a woman’s health. Read more about work-life balance here and managing stress here.
Transitioning into menopause can also be a challenge for many women. Weight gain, mood changes, hot flushes can all be symptoms women experience, in conjunction with a decline in bone health called osteoporosis, as well as tendon health that can contribute to symptoms of hip bursitis.
To help you with your health our team of women at Synergy Physio kindly offer
- Expert Physiotherapy Assessment and Treatment- to get to the cause of your problem and make a tailored plan to resolve it.
- A compassionate and caring team with expertise in womens health with private spacious consultation rooms.
- Women’s health pelvic floor treatment including pessary fitting.
- Pregnancy Health- expertise in pain prevention and pelvic stability at this important time
- One on one exercise physiology with an accredited exercise physiologist for conditions such as osteoporosis
- Remedial massage therapy- that can work together with your physiotherapist for better outcomes and stress management
- Physio- Pilates- in small groups of two or four- tailored to your problem to guide you back to improved posture, pelvic and core stability, strength or pain management
- Yoga-Pilates combo classes- to offer you a combined approach to both stretching and strengthening
- Phyiso-fit classes- a great supportive class for women designed for osteoporosis, strength, posture and balance.
- Healthy Hip and Back to Health programs to conquer hip and back pain.
Our physio team are a qualified and caring of female professionals, trained to assess pelvic floor dysfunction and a range of musculoskeletal conditions including back pain, rib pain, hip and knee problems. Synergy Physio- a well-established physiotherapy practice with a reputation for excellence in patient care.
You can read more about women’s health on our blog pages!