Chronic Hip Pain Holding You Back?
- Have you had hip pain for more than 12 months?
- Is your hip pain limiting your mobility, your walking capacity or disrupting your sleep?
- Are you slowing down with hip pain and are you worried about your ability to simply keep up with family or friends?
- Have you been diagnosed with hip bursitis, yet your injections have not provided long term relief?
- Have you been diagnosed with osteo-arthritis and would like to know what to do to delay or avoid surgery?
- Are you interested in a professional evidence based program that can support you back to doing the things you love?
- Would like guidance from a professional team who have over 5 decades of experience helping thousands of patients just like you recover from their hip pain?
Our Synergy Physio Healthy Hip Program is the complete package to help you with your hip pain!
Developed by Nichole Hamilton and her entire team here at Synergy, this program draws on over 20 years of clinical experience in the management of hip pain, as well as current research tailored to help you.
This program offers health fund rebates and includes:
- FREE initial phone consultation to understand your hip pain, how it is affecting you and if your are eligible for the Healthy Hip Program.
- 5 individual physiotherapy consultations including a biomechanical assessment, hands on manual therapy, tailored home exercise prescription and education package to help your individual needs
- 5 small group rehabilitation classes with tailored exercise with a qualified physiotherapist to build on your strength and aide recovery
- Equipment including exercise band, massage stick, ball, hip cushion for your own home program success
- Take home Healthy Hip Manual
- Online exercises and tips to help you with your hip pain, resources you can access from the comfort of your own home!
Interested in conquering your hip pain but not sure if this program is for you?
We offer a FREE suitability assessment with 15 min phone consultation with one of our physio team members.
Simply contact our team on 07 5448 3369 and we will arrange a time for a physiotherapist to provide a free 15 min phone consultation with you, to understand your hip problem and how it is affecting you, and determine if your hip problem is suitable to our program.
Don’t let pain hold you back!
Contact us today on 07 5448 3369 and we look forward to help you with your hip pain!