Are you looking for a professional small group course to improve your health and wellbeing?
Here at Synergy Physio we offer a variety of small group courses to assist your health. Each of our courses are run by our professional physiotherapy team and designed to give you a complete package of self help tools, only to benefit you! Browse our list of courses below to explore the options you have to improve your health and wellbeing.
Our courses are run at regular intervals throughout the year- contact our friendly reception team on 07 5448 3369 to find out when the next course of your choice is running!
Rise UP Women’s Retreat Sunshine Coast
- Have you been struggling through a recent life challenge and looking for a supportive space and a step by step pathway to help yourself rise up and recover
- Are you craving to simply press pause and have time out to rest and reflect, gather your energy and nurture your own health?
- Would you like to learn key steps and strategies that you can implement today to help you transform grief into gratitude, crisis into blessing and a feeling of overwhelm into calm clarity?
- Would you like a clear and simple method developed by women for women, to guide you toward building resilience and creating the life you deserve?
We would love to welcome you on our next Synergy Women Rise UP Women’s Retreat!
This retreat is designed to offer women the opportunity to simply press pause, nurture their health and learn the essential steps and skills developed by Nichole Hamilton to build resilience, presence and grace to overcome life’s challenges.
Over three inspiring days this retreat is designed with you in mind, to provide a nurturing space for you to create the life you deserve and to give you a clear method to rise up with authenticity and grace. We look forward to sharing a beautiful 3 days on the Sunshine coast where you also get to nurture YOU with daily yoga, pilates, meditation, great conversation, delicious food and a pampering spa afternoon.
Bookings open now! Nov 12-15 2020
SYNERGY PHYSIO HEALTHY HIP PROGRAM
- Have you had hip pain for more than 12 months?
- Is your hip pain limiting your mobility, your walking capacity or disrupting your sleep?
- Are you slowing down with hip pain and are you worried about your ability to simply keep up with family or friends?
- Are you interested in a professional evidence based program that can support you back to doing the things you love?
Our Synergy Physio Healthy Hip Program is the complete package to help you with your hip pain!
Developed by Nichole Hamilton and her entire team here at Synergy, this program draws on over 20 years of clinical experience in the management of hip pain, as well as current research tailored to help you.
Interested in conquering your hip pain but not sure if this program is for you? We offer a FREE suitability assessment. Simply contact our team on 0754483369 and we will arrange a time for a free phone consultation with one of our physio team.
We look forward to help you with your hip pain!
BIRTH AND BEYOND Pregnancy workshop
- Are you pregnant and interested in a healthy pregnancy, delivery and post birth body?
- Are you worried about your stomach or pelvic floor after delivery and wanting to learn safe and effective exercises you can use now and after your delivery?
- Would you like essential women’s health and active birthing steps to guide you through a calm labour process?
- Are you wanting to calm your stress levels and support you and your babies health with gentle pregnancy yoga with the expert care of a womens health physiotherapist?
Join women’s health physiotherapist Caitlin Pender on our 3 hour pregnancy workshop- Birth and Beyond!
Caitlin is a qualified Women’s Health Physiotherapist and a pregnancy yoga instructor with expertise in guiding women through their pregnancy, delivery and postpartum period.
This workshop was designed to help women PREVENT problems after giving birth and EDUCATE women on how to help them have a happy and healthy pregnancy, delivery and postpartum recovery- all with the expertise of a qualified physiotherapist.
- Essential women’s health advice to maintain a healthy and strong body during pregnancy to prevent common pregnancy related aches and pains
- Preparing your body for birth- active birthing tips and strategies for a calm labour and delivery
- Key steps you need in your first 6 weeks after vaginal or C-section delivery to aide the recovery of your pelvic floor and abdominals.
- Gentle yoga and pilates class and exercises with key tips you need to maintain strength during your pregnancy and flexibility for your labor
- Take home manual with the physio essentials you need for pregnancy, labour preparation and the first 6 weeks after your bub has arrived.
- A chance to ask all the questions you want answered by a women’s health physiotherapist!
- 30 min pregnancy massage voucher to be used at anytime during your pregnancy
- Optional extra– 50% off our online program for women ‘Birth and Beyond” that has lifetime access from any device.
Your COMPLETE pregnancy and womens health workshop all in 3 hours and for $147 BOOK NOW
Bookings essential as spaces are limited- Our next 3 hour workshop is Saturday Sept 5th! Contact our reception team on 07 5448 3369 for information and book online HERE- health fund rebates may apply for those eligible.
Bali Retreat for Women! Postponed due to COVID
Does This Describe YOU?
- You are a busy woman caught up in the running stressful treadmill demands of life, giving into everyone’s demands, putting others first, leaving your needs last on the list?
- You would LOVE some self-devoted and nourished TIME OUT for yourself, simply to press pause and refresh?
- You DREAM of a holiday that’s all about YOU, where you can choose how your day is spent with massage, yoga, healthy food, meditation, dance or even poolside rest, as well as the option to attend inspirational seminars?
If so then you need: RISE UP WOMENS RETREAT!
A one week holiday your body and mind will thank you for. Held in the beautiful rice fields in Ubud Bali, this 6 day retreat will offer you much needed time out for yourself to nourish your body heart and mind. Your week will be hosted by Nichole Hamilton (Physio, meditation and yoga teacher) and Jess Morrin (Physio and Pilates). We have a special interest in inspiring women to reach their potential as well as additional qualifications in Dr DeMartini Facilitation. So if you are craving ME TIME, rest, rejuvenation, pampering, health and wellness all in a week- our rise up retreat is the place for you!
Dates: July 12-18 2020 Self-Investment: Early Bird $1290 (paid in full by March 1st) based on twin share accommodation
SECURE YOUR PLACE NOW with a $150 deposit! SPACES LIMITED CLICK HERE to secure your place with your deposit
Read more here to find out what a week dedicated to YOU includes!
SUNSHINE COAST PHYSIO’S EDUCATION
- Are you a Sunshine Coast local physio wanting access to professional development courses without driving to Brisbane?
- Are you wanting to support your PD hours in a friendly learning environment?
Here at Synergy Physio we offer regular education seminars for local physiotherapists, personal trainers, GPs, nurses and midwives. With the aim to create local PD opportunities, create friendly social space for health professionals, our seminars are affordable and even better- they are local!
The head co-ordinator of the Sunshine Coast Physio network Jessica Morrin has booked our next lecture for the 2nd March. This seminar we will be offering “Understanding the Pelvic Floor” with women’s health physio Caitlin Pender. So if you treat or support women with their health or fitness, if you are a physio, a personal trainer, a nurse, GP or midwife- this evening seminar is for you! Includes light refreshments and we look forward to seeing you there! Click here for more info or tickets!
IMPACT- Discover Your Brilliance
A one day to unlock your potential, find your passion and lead an inspired life.
- Do you that feel caught up in the running treadmill demands of life, with the nagging feeling in the back of your mind that you’re not really following your dream or reaching your potential?
- Do you find yourself giving to everyone else, leaving your needs last on the list?
- Would you like to give more, do more and be more, without depleting yourself or those you love?
- Have you suffered through life’s obstacles, and would like a way to turn that pain into power to benefit yourself and others?
- Would you like to rediscover your connection to your inspired purpose and vision in a one day with a group of supportive positive people?
- Would you like your life to have a positive impact?
IMPACT- Discover Your Brilliance!
This one day event will guide you to rediscover your hidden strengths and inspired purpose, as well as carving a map for you to overcome life’s obstacles, hone in on what you truly desire, reach your potential and lead a more inspired life.
Interested in attending our next Impact workshop for women? Contact us to register your interest!
UNDERSTANDING ANATOMY AND PREVENTING INJURIES IN YOGA – short seminars
- Are you a yoga teacher who would like to have a better understanding of common injuries and their prevention from a qualified physiotherapist and yoga teacher?
- Would you like to keep your classes full, prevent injury in your students and get better at offering the right advice to your class?
- Do you feel out of depth or worried when students approach you after class asking about pain or injury?
- Or are you a yogi with a specific injury thats stopping your practice and would like a better understanding?
Here at Synergy Physio our passion is health and education.
We look forward to sharing all of the latest physiotherapy research and understanding for the management of common yoga conditions that often go missed and lead to ongoing problems!
Led by Nichole Hamilton and her entire team here at Synergy, these short seminars are designed to give you the most amount of information we can offer in a short 3 hour program. Nichole Hamilton, qualified physiotherapist and yoga teacher, is the creator of her online site “The Yoga Physio” which offers information on understanding anatomy, managing injury and preventing pain for yogis. Nichole has been offering lectures and seminars for physiotherapists, yogi’s and sports medicine physicians throughout Australia for the last ten years- and loves sharing information for the benefit of students. She looks forward to sharing her knowledge with you!
These seminars will include 3 hour friendly supportive lecture time, to include open discussion time for specific questions and answers. Your seminar will also include take home manual and unlimited lifetime access to The Yoga Physio’s online videos. Additional access to Synergy’s pain management programs can also be offered to help you manage your pain and enjoy your yoga practice. Our upcoming seminars include:
- Low Back Pain– Understand Anatomy, Xrays/Scans, Common Injuries (including disc problems, facet joint pathology, spondylotithesis), Pain management from a physiotherapy perspective. Also develop your understanding of how to teach the core correctly, yoga poses to avoid and adjustments that assist as well as postural tips to reduce pain.
- The Pelvis Understand Anatomy, Common Injuries (including the pubic joint pain, coccyx pain and SIJ pain) and pain management from a physiotherapy perspective. Develop your understanding how to teach the pelvic floor and core correctly, womens health tips, yoga poses to avoid injury and adjustments that assist as well as simple tips that can reduce pain.
- The Hip Understand Anatomy and why some hips just never get mobile! Understand Xrays and ultrasounds scans and well as common injuries (including osteoarthritis, gluteal tendinopathy, hamstring tendinopathy, trochanteric bursitis). Deepen your understanding of research based pain management from a physiotherapy perspective and understand what poses to avoid aggravating these conditions, as well as yoga adjustments that assist.
Seminars will be held on Saturdays from 9.30-12.30 with dates currently to be confirmed. Bookings are essential as spaces are limited to facilitate a great learning environment. Interested in registering your interest for a specific seminar? Simply contact our team on 0754483369 and we will confirm dates and reserve your place!
We look forward to sharing our knowledge with you!
CALM LIVING MINDFULNESS MEDITATION COURSE
Stressed? Overwhelmed? Anxious?
- Are you interested in learning how to meditate but don’t know where to start?
- Do you want a supportive learning environment that is based on neuroscience and offers simple and effective techniques to try?
- Did you know that the benefits of meditation include improved brain function, calmed stress response and anti- aging?
- Did you know you only need 10 to 20 mins a day to reap the benefits?
- Sign me up! Join physiotherapist Nichole Hamilton on a 5 week mindfulness meditation course!
Our 5 week Calm Living Mindfulness Meditation course is run at regular intervals throughout the year. Based on the work by Michael Daly, this 5 week course offers 5 evening classes, manual, and online learning program with audio.
You will learn the art of stress management and different breathing techniques to calm anxiety, manage pain and reduce the effects of overload and fatigue. You will also be taught a number of different effective mindfulness meditation techniques to assist you to improve focus, manage stress and calm the mind. The course also guides you through understanding how our brains work and respond to stress, as well as bringing tips on Calm Living into your daily life.
If you have heard of the benefits of meditation, yet you’re not sure where to start and want a simple effective and science based approach, then this 5 week course is for you!
Waiting for the next course? Have you seen our ONLINE program?
Rise and Shine Beginner Yoga Course
Would you like a short 45 min morning yoga class run by a qualified physiotherapist? Are you interested in yoga but not sure where to start? This 5-week course is for you!
Our Rise and Shine 5 week course is run at regular intervals throughout the year, 7am on Tuesdays. Designed for the early risers and the beginner to intermediate yogi!
Start your day off with a gentle flowing sequence of yoga postures and short mediation. Suitable for beginners!
Health Fund Rebates Apply, contact us on 07 5448 3369!to find out when our next 5 week course is running!