- Are you suffering hip pain that’s limiting your mobility?
- Would you like professional and practical advice from an expert therapist with over 2 decades of experience in helping patients like you conquer their hip pain?
Our Tips for Hips courses and videos are designed with you in mind! Offering you unlimited online video access from any device to help you understand your injury and exactly what to do about it. Videos include expert practical tips to reduce your pain, postural advice and tailored physiotherapy exercises to guide you back to doing the things you love without hip pain limiting your life.
Tips for Hips- Outer Hip Pain- Bursitis and gluteal tendon Find out More
Tips for Hips- Groin Pain- Labral tear and impingement/FAI Find Out More
Tips for Hips- Osteoarthritis Find Out More
- Do you have pain on the outer hip that’s disrupting your sleep?
- Is your outer hip pain limiting your walking?
Our six-step healthy hip program offers a more extensive online 6-week course outlining the exact exercises, practical daily expert tips and stretches you need to conquer your outer hip pain from trochanteric bursitis or gluteal tendon problems.
- Are you suffering chronic or persistent pain and have heard about the benefits of mindfulness meditation- yet not sure where to start?
- Are you interested in meditation, but convinced you can’t possibly do it as you can’t silence your thoughts?
- Would you like to learn practical meditation techniques to help manage your pain based on neuroscience?
This course outlines practical tips and tools to start your meditation practice- all based on neuroscience!
This course includes simple explanations on how your brain influences your pain and tips to start reducing your pain now. It also includes unlimited lifetime access to resources for stress management, a step by step easy to follow guide to mindfulness meditation, as well as access to eleven different guided meditation audio tracks to assist you with your pain relief.
Mindfulness Meditation for Pain Relief Find Out More!
- Are you pregnant and interested in a healthy pregnancy, delivery and post birth body?
- Are you worried about your stomach or pelvic floor after delivery?
- Are you interested in learning safe and effective exercises to help you during and after your pregnancy?
- Would you like access to your very own women’s health physio from the comfort of your own home to guide you through ways to manage pregnancy conditions, aches and pains as well as guide you through your recovery?
Synergy Physio’s Birth and Beyond Course with Women’s Health Physiotherapist Rebecca Reiss is designed to help YOU! With decades of experience helping women just like you throughout pregnancy, delivery and post-partum period we look forward to sharing our expertise in all areas of pregnancy and womens health. This course is designed to cover all stages of pregnancy and recovery, and includes over 40 videos and downloadable take home information. Topics to help you include:
- How to reduce and manage aches, pains and the problems that can occur during pregnancy
- How to prepare your body for labour and recover your pelvic floor and abdominals after delivery
- Essential tips all women should know for your first 6 weeks at home
- Prevention tips to avoid prolapse or pelvic floor problems after delivery
- How and when to return to exercise, including exercise videos throughout the stages of pregnancy and postpartum
Access very own women’s health physio to support you from the comfort of your own home! This course is has lifetime access from any device as well as a 30 day money back guarantee. We look forward to helping you have a healthy body throughout your pregnancy, birth and beyond!
Birth and Beyond Find Out More!
- Are you injured or in pain?
- Are you interested in yoga or pilates but not sure where to start with your injuries?
- Would you like to access your own yoga and pilates class that you can do from the comfort of your own home?
Look no further! These short physio classes are available for unlimited access from any device. The classes combine yoga, physio, pilates and guided relaxation for the management of different injuries. Perfect for beginner to intermediate yogis and those seeking gentle guided yoga-physio and pilates exercises for the management of pain or injury.
Yoga- Pilates for Neck and Shoulder Pain Find out More!
Yoga- Pilates for Flexion Related Lower Back Pain Find Out More!
Yoga- Pilates for Extension Related Lower Back Pain Find out More!
Yoga- Pilates for Hip and Groin Pain Find Out More!
- Are you a therapist treating patients with hip pain?
- Or are you a therapist who would like to improve your communication skills to benefit both your patients and your business?
- Would you like lifetime unlimited access to professional online learning to help you with your patients?
Join Nichole Hamilton in improving your understanding and skills in the treatment of hip pain, as well as her communication master course! You will find easy access online video tutorials and downloads!
Understanding FAI Find Out More!
Rehabilitation following hip arthroscopy Find Out More!
The Essential Hip- The Complete One Day Course Find Out More!
Communication Mastery Find Out More!
Are you interested in exploring Synergy Physio’s online resources? We have free videos, courses, information for therapists and more. Explore our online teaching portal and sign up with your own free log in to access our resources.