With the current uncertainty that surrounds our health, it is essential that we communicate with you about what we are doing here at Synergy Physio to ensure and protect your health.
Your health is a priority and our whole team at Synergy Physio has worked together to ensure our services continue to support your needs. Watch our short video here.
In the clinic
- We ask for your support- to ensure our clinic remains Covid free- all patients are requested to use hand sanitiser upon entering the building or stop at the bathrooms and wash their hands thoroughly prior to entering the clinic.
- All high touch areas are disinfected regularly by our therapy team, our towels/coverings are changed between all patients and disposable covers used for pillows.
- All group therapy exercise classes- we ask for you to bring your own towel and wash your hands prior to class. Our class area is spacious and open, we ensure all equipment is cleaned.
- Hand sanitiser is available in the waiting room and each therapy room- please use it.
We request from you
- That if you or a family member are unwell, have recently travelled or a high risk– please postpone your appointment. If you are unsure please feel free to contact our team on 07 5448 3369 and we are happy to talk with you to help.
- That all patients wash their hands upon entry to the clinic.
- If you have one on one exercise rehabilitation as a part of your consultation, please bring your own clean towel.
- Have patience, understanding and compassion right now. We are all doing our best to ensure your health.
New services to support your health!!
Our entire team has worked collectively to ensure we have online services to assist you. If you are in isolation or high risk, and at home without any support, this means that you are now are able to contact our team and schedule a secure video call connected directly with your physiotherapist at the click of a button! Read more here about how this works or simply watch this video here. Our video consultations benefit women’s heath, post operative care, chronic pain management and acute injury for diagnosis and also management advice.
Our team has also spent many hours developing and creating exercise videos with you in mind, to be able to look after your health from the comfort of your own home- these short videos will accompany all individual video consultations to help guide your recovery. We have also created a library of longer exercise videos to help you through any time of isolation. These will be included in our clinic newsletters as well as our Synergy Physio VIP Group on facebook.
We have also developed online classes so you can continue to ensure your health throughout this time- contact us for more details!!
We trust this assists you in understanding what we’re doing here collectively as a team to ensure your health is looked after.
Take care, if there is anything you need to support your health please feel free to contact us.